Early Childhood Care
Early Childhood Care and Education
(35 – 40 hours per week)
LYCS’s Early Years Education Service currently provides 70 childcare places over two sessions (mornings & afternoons). We also facilitate accredited training & educational programmes to support staff development.
LYCS is seeking applications from a qualified, experienced professional to work in our early years’ service. Positivity and good humour are a necessity for this energetic post! Join our team and be part of empowering and supporting children to grow and develop. We offer a quality-working environment with excellent opportunities for career development, staff training and a competitive salary.
• Early Years Education Worker: Minimum QQI Level 6 qualification in Early Years Education. Rate: €15 – €16.50 per hour.
Our ideal candidates will:
• Be able to operate in accordance to Child Care Act 1991 (Early Years Services) Regulations 2016
• Have working knowledge of Aistear and Siolta
• Have 1 – 2 year’s experience in a childcare setting
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Have the ability to work in partnership with parents and other staff members
LYCS offers a quality-working environment with excellent opportunities for career development, staff training.
Apply by sending CV and covering letter to LYCS stating which post you are applying for firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the Early Years Manager, LYCS, Metropolitan House, James Joyce Street, Dublin D01 YC57.
Minimum Experienced Required (Years): 2
Minimum Qualification:Level 6 (incl Higher Advanced Certificate & National Craft Certificate) OR EARLY YEARS EDUCATION
Ability Skills:Communications, Interpersonal Skills
Competency Skills:Decision Making, Leadership