Junior Sous Chef
To apply for this role please apply here or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Clodagh
at 00353-21-4311872 to discuss .
( Provides Accommodation )
• Must have completed a chef course of at least 2 years
• Recent previous experience as a Senior Chef / Jnr Sous Chef in a (4) * Restaurant/ Hotel
• Extensive knowledge of kitchen management
• Thorough knowledge of good food handling, food standards and presentation.
• Excellent leadership, organisational, interpersonal skills
• Must be passionate about food/ presentation
• Adherence to Food Safety and HACCP procedures
• Honest, reliable and hardworking
• Able to work as part of a team
• On instructions from our clients, candidates without relevant experience are requested not to apply
• Applicants must be legally entitled to work within Ireland and the EU
Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) All information given to Future Focus Ltd is under the strictest understanding that the content is confidential. It will only be forwarded to our clients, with the express permission of the applicant. If, however the applicant wishes for any reason that Future Focus Ltd., no longer keep their details on file, once requested they will be deleted from our system immediately.
Sector: accommodation and food service activities