Chef de Partie - 4*Hotel
For information in Ukrainian, click here. For information in Russian, click here
Chef de Partie – 4*Hotel – Cork – Ref 126
Future Focus Ltd
Cork City, Cork, CorkC
No of positions: 1
40 hours per week
28000.00 – 30000.00 Euro Annually
Published On: 07 Jun 2023
Closing On: 05 Jul 2023
To apply for this role please apply here or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Clodagh
at 00353-21-4311872 to discuss .
• Chef qualifications of at least 2 years.
• Previous experience as a Chef de Partie in a busy, but organised 4 Star hotel/restaurant kitchen.
• Candidates must have proven experience of managing their own section.
• Highly motivated and excellent communication skills.
• Interest in food & food presentation with an eye for detail.
• Honest, reliable and hardworking.
• Adherence to Food Safety and HACCP procedures.
• Able to work as part of a team.
• Will thrive working under pressure.
• On instructions from our clients, candidates without relevant experience are requested not to apply
• Applicants must be legally entitled to work within Ireland and the EU
Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) All information given to Future Focus Ltd is under the strictest understanding that the content is confidential. It will only be forwarded to our clients, with the express permission of the applicant. If, however the applicant wishes for any reason that Future Focus Ltd., no longer keep their details on file, once requested they will be deleted from our system immediately.
Sector: accommodation and food service activities