Pastry Chef - Restaurant
To apply for this role please apply here or email your CV to email@example.com or phone Clodagh
at 00353-21-4311872 to discuss .
( Provides Accommodation )
• Chef qualifications of at least 2 years.
• Recent previous experience as a Pastry Chef in a busy, but organised 4 Star hotel/restaurant kitchen.
• Candidates must have proven experience of managing their own section.
• Highly motivated and excellent communication skills.
• Interest in food & food presentation with an eye for detail. The Pastry Chef should be constantly aware of stock levels and stock quality of all Pastry and bakery items.
• Check and ensure that all Pastry products are consistently prepared at the highest quality standard.
• Imagination, flair and presentation are vitally important
• Honest, reliable and hardworking.
• Adherence to Food Safety and HACCP procedures.
• Able to work as part of a team.
• Will thrive working under pressure.
• On instructions from our clients, candidates without relevant experience are requested not to apply
• Applicants must be legally entitled to work within Ireland and the EU
Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) All information given to Future Focus Ltd is under the strictest understanding that the content is confidential. It will only be forwarded to our clients, with the express permission of the applicant. If, however the applicant wishes for any reason that Future Focus Ltd., no longer keep their details on file, once requested they will be deleted from our system immediately.
Sector: accommodation and food service activities