Mechanical Contracts Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Attend tender handover and project start up meetings.
• Become familiar with all details and specifications of the contract.
• Set up for each project an email distribution list which aligns to Job Org Chart.
• Ensure full team understand role with regards the project and manage team and any issues.
• Subject Line of all emails to include the job nr at the start.
• Create/Engineer Project Delivery and Commissioning Programmes.
• Manage RFI Process
• Lead final design.
• Issue technical submittals and follow through to approval.
• Ensure all large ticket items are procured and delivered in line with program.
• Budget -ultimately responsible for managing budget.
• Work closely with the QS.
o Breakout labour only packages
o Breakout specialists’ packages
o All aspects of the cost plan/forecasts
• Sets out and manage labour tracker.
• Attend site weekly to monitor progress and quality.
• Ensure the progress report is updated weekly.
• Populate monthly high-level report for monthly Senior Mgt review.
• Develop commissioning and close out plan for direct and subcontract works.
• Sign off completed snags.
• K&M Document Management System
• Manage relevant external correspondence.
• Monitor tool/plant hire.
• Collate lessons learnt throughout project and completion.
• Ensure O&M Manuals are delivered complete and on time.
• Record all possible R&D works.
• Evaluate Sub Contractors and Suppliers
• Attend monthly commercial meetings
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• 5 years post qualification experience in Mechanical Construction/Project Management
• Trade or Engineering Background
• Proven experience in MS Project, MS Office Suite
• Understanding of Health and Safety requirements.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
• Competitive Salary
• Professional Development support
• Employee Assistance Program
• Health and Wellness programs
• Bike to Work Scheme
• Free parking
SALARY RANGE – €40-€60K (Depending on experience)
To apply for this vacancy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Ref # in the subject line.