DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsibility for electrical PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the help desk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are exceeded
• Responsibility for other types of building services maintenance to include fabric, HVAC, mechanical and related tasks
• To provide callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota
• To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
• Ensure that all electrical equipment within scope operates to specified performance criteria
• Ensure equipment and surrounding area conforms to agreed company standards
• To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience
• City & Guilds OR NVQ in Electrical Installation or similar Discipline.
• Full Driving License
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive Salary
• Professional Development support
• Employee Assistance Program
• Health and Wellness programs
• Free parking
• Bike to work scheme.
SALARY RANGE – €30-€45K (Depending on experience)
To apply for this vacancy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Ref # in the subject line.